Seared Lemon-Garlic Scallops
A light and flavorful dish to enjoy.
- 12 scallops
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash and pat dry the scallops. Season with salt.
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Let it get very hot then add in the scallops.
- Cook for three minutes on one side then turn over and cook for an additional minute. Remove from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and melt ghee in the skillet. Add in the garlic and cook for a few minutes until it is fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add in the scallops, lemon juice, and parsley. Mix around until they are fully coated.