Autumn Pumpkin Bake
A reminder of fall at any time of the year.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cups coconut milk
- 1 banana (ripe)
- 1 apple (pealed and diced)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup cashews (chopped)
- Preheat oven. to 350 F (175 C). Add coconut oil to a baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, banana, eggs, coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and salt.
- Using an immersion blender mix the ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl sprinkle the remaining cinnamon on the diced apples. Coat fully and add to wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into your baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cashews along the top of the dish.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden and mostly firm.
- Let it sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. It can be served warm, cold, or at room temperature.