A simple dish packed with flavor.
- 1lb chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Heat the avocado oil in a skillet over high heat.
- Rinse the chicken thighs and cut into smaller pieces.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook with the garlic.
- Meanwhile combine the coconut aminos with sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and reduce heat to medium-low to simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove once chicken is fully cooked.