A taste of Brazil in your own kitchen.
- 3½ lbs beef (top sirloin cap, rump cap)
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- Rinse steak and pat dry.
- Lay flat on cutting board width-wise with the fat layer on top.
- Measure about one inch from the end and cut through to get your first piece.
- Place aside. Repeat until the entire steak is cut up.
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile add salt to the steak pieces.
- Add steaks to pan and sear on both sides until they are cooked to your preference.
- Serve with you favorite side dish.