A quick and easy dish to enjoy.
- 1 lb salmon sashimi (cut into cubes)
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 large avocado (cubed)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon crispy garlic
- 4 tablespoons smelt eggs
- In a mixing bowl combine the mixed greens, bean sprouts, crispy garlic and avocado.
- In a separate bowl mix the salmon cubes with the smelt eggs.
- Place the salad mixture onto a plate followed by the seasoned salmon cubes.
- Add the scallions and the teriyaki sauce.
- Mix thoroughly until the sauce has seasoned the entire dish.