Baja Scrambled Eggs
A fresh and colorful breakfast dish.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ lime (juiced)
- Dice the tomatoes and onion. Roughly chop the cilantro.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and add the lime. Mix all together.
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs to the hot pan. Scramble and cook fully through.
- Place the eggs on a plate and top with the pico de gallo.
- Slice the avocado and place on the side.