A flavorful dessert that your family will love.
- 32 ounces softened cream cheese (if paleo use dairy-free)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (if paleo use alcohol-free or avoid)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350F (175C).
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon into a mixer, mix until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed. Continue adding eggs until creamy consistency.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into a baking pan.
- Place into the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cheesecake. Let it cool before refrigerating.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for about 4 hours.