Prosciutto Deviled Eggs
A simple twist to a classic breakfast dish.
- 6 eggs
- 4 strips prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons homemade mayo
- 1 pickle (diced)
- Preheat your oven to 400F (200C).
- Turn your stove on high heat and submerge your eggs in a pot with enough water.
- Place the prosciutto into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook the eggs until the water boils. Leave the stove on for an additional few minutes.
- Drain the water and place the eggs into a bowl with ice immediately to chill.
- Once the eggs have cooled off, begin to peel.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks. Place into a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add the mayo, pickles, salt, and pepper. Stir together until creamy.
- Fill the eggs with the mixture.
- Remove the prosciutto from the oven and crumble on top.