Grilled Chicken Salad
A salad full of protein.
- 1 lb chicken (breasts or thighs)
- 1 large avocado (diced)
- 2 tomatoes (cut up)
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon dry mixed herbs (rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2½ tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (primal kitchen)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken into pan and season with mixed herbs, salt, and garlic powder.
- Sear until both sides are fully cooked.
- Take the chicken off the stove and cut into pieces. Place into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado. Toss the salad with the balsamic vinaigrette.