A sweet and healthy dessert to enjoy.
- 5 ripe bananas (about 1½ cups mashed)
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 pinch of salt
Take the eggs out prior to cooking so they can be room temperature before you begin.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Lightly coat with ghee and set aside.
Mash the bananas in a large bowl using a hand mixer on low speed.
Whisk in the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla. Hand mix until combined.
Add the remaining ingredients. Keep mixing until evenly combined.
Pour the batter into the pan.Gently smooth the top.
Place in oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- The top should be golden and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before slicing.