Steak Breakfast Hash
A perfect dish full of protein to start your day.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 4 servings breakfast potatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the steak into small cube pieces. Add to a bowl and season with the spices.
- Heat the ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add in the steak and cook for 5-7 minutes, until mostly cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in the breakfast potatoes. Mix to combine.
- Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.