Steak with Béarnaise Sauce
A delicious dish perfect for special occassions.
- 12 oz steak (sirloin or flank)
- 4 tablespoons béarnaise sauce
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons garlic sauce (coconut secret)
- 4 tablespoons coconut amino teriyaki sauce (primal kitchen)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Season the steak with all the dry ingredients. Make sure it is evenly seasoned.
- Place steak into a bowl. Add the minced garlic and both sauces.
- Fully coat the steaks and set aside to marinate for about 15-30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Once ready, melt the ghee in a large pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the steak and cook to your preference.
- Set aside on a cutting board and cut into smaller pieces.
- Once plated add béarnaise sauce on top.
- Accompany with sautéed vegetables or rosemary potatoes.