You will never want to buy them from the store again.
- 1 lb cashews (raw)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley (dried)
- 1 tablespoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350F (175C).
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Place cashews onto baking tray, add in the spices.
Mix around the cashews until fully coated.
Spread out evenly without overlapping.
Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out tray and mix the cashews with the seasoning again.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.