A classic Italian favorite.
- 1 lb minced chicken
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup onion (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons organic napolitana sauce (Kirkland)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken with the onions, garlic, egg, herbs, and lemon juice.
- Once it is mixed well, shape into round balls.
- Add the meatballs to the skillet. After a few minutes add the napolitana sauce.
- Continue cooking until the meatballs are fully prepared.
- Place the meatballs onto a plate, pour the sauce on top.