Cilantro Lime Chicken
A classic duo that won't disappoint you.
- 1lb chicken (breast or thigh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lime (juiced)
- ½ bunch cilantro (chopped)
- Place the chicken into a bowl. Season with cumin and salt.
- Add in lime zest and the remaining ingredients (only half the cilantro).
- Toss the chicken to coat and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook the chicken fully through on both sides.
- Once ready, plate and add the rest of the cilantro on top. Garnish with lime wedges.