An easy dish full of flavor.
- 4 cups shredded chicken (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 heads broccoli (florets removed)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- ½ small onion (diced)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 cup vegan Alfredo sauce (primal kitchen)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C).
Heat the avocado oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onion.
Stir for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli florets and stir for another 3 minutes.
Place the shredded chicken into a casserole dish, covering the bottom.
Add the sautéed mushrooms, onions and broccoli in a flat layer on top.
Stir the chicken broth into the Alfredo sauce, then pour on top.
Use a spatula if needed to make sure everything is well coated.
Cook the casserole for 20-25 minutes. The sauce should be bubbling and slightly reduced and thickened.