Garlic Lime Chicken Bites
A simple, healthy meal to enjoy during the day.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (store bought or homemade)
- Wash chicken and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- In a bowl combine the chicken with garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt. Coat the chicken well.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat with the avocado oil. Once hot, add in the seasoned chicken.
- Cook on medium-high heat thoroughly for 5 minutes, meanwhile wash the asparagus and cut in half.
- Place the asparagus in the pan and add in the lime juice, onion powder and parsley. Mix around to coat evenly.
- Cook for an additional 8 minutes, meanwhile prepare the cauliflower rice.
- Serve everything together.